Thursday, August 1, 2013

I'm a Slacker.... And Salad Beware!

Ok, so remember I said I had started this in hopes of it keeping me on track?! Well, apparently I'm a goal-setting slacker! BUT, I'm back with a vengance and I'm ready to get this done right! I'm working on getting a plan and setting up some social media tonight so you'll be seeing more of me, I promise!

Meanwhile, has anyone seen this story about the bagged salad that they think has caused a parasitic infection? It's basically just a stomach virus, but it sounds like "salads are evil" ammunition to me! I actually really love a GOOD salad, but that takes a shit ton of chopping and preparation that I find a million excuses not to do!

How are your goals coming? I'm up a few pounds after my birthday (holla!) but I'm hitting the gym hard, so it's getting outta here ASAP

I'll be back tomorrow with an awesome recipe for black beans and rice!


No comments:

Post a Comment